Wednesday, July 15, 2009




Heres alittle outfit hat reminds me of mint icecream. Its definitly the color of the pants making me tink that. that bow on my white chef-ish vest was $10. rip offfff? uhm just a little bit, but whatever i used a gift card. Haha. The jeans are my best friend Willow's amd thats just a plain old v neck from American Eagle.


You have to understand that i live in Hawaii and there is not a lot of shops to choose from, So thats why i like going through my grandparents closet and going online for things.


Next outfit >> its really plain but i still like it. black cardigan , blue polo and very old boots that my father used to wear as a kid. the jeans are from the little kids section in macys they were real cheap so i got the biggest pair and ripped a few holes in them. so enjoy these and ill be back to post more outfits later.


Byee.
P.S. I just LOVE the color of my room!

No comments:

Post a Comment